How can I open it with MacOS though? There is only exe file which cannot be opened by Mac
A downloadable game for Windows
You are the predator, you are The Dragon! You will travel through the space fighting horrendous creatures, eating them, becoming larger and evolving in a new being.
Be careful in your journey though, for your insatiable hunger could be your ruin. You should find a balance to reach harmony, and to face the challenges which lie ahead.
Project Brief Description
- This is a small project for the 2-Buttons Jam 2018.
- Controls are only A and S (plus A+S), even in the menus!
- High contrast colours were chosen for accessibility.
- The main protagonist is a dragon that, like the classic snake, will eat enemies becoming larger and fiercer.
- Boss Fight.
- Super powers unlocked through a meter bar that builds when eating the same kind of enemy of a certain size. This will be your only way to defeat powerful enemies.
- Growing will be a problem because you will be vulnerable to the enemy. Find your balance.
- Stakes, Growth and Balance are the main themes of the game.
This game demo was made possible by the effort of all its team members:
- Game Designer and Project Manager: Harbrus
- Game Programmer: EddyPosible
- Game Artist: Antonius
- Sound Designer: Vickim
Harbrus and the Team
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Sorry about that, I have added the mac build. Thanks for your interest and consider checking out my other games ;)
Unfortunately I still don't know how to run the game... The new file you uploaded only contains three kinda empty files...
Hey, sorry to hear that. I cannot test myself since I am using Windows, so I have asked one of the Dev to build another release for mac if he can. For now, I am just removing the mac version and consider it not available anymore. Will let you know if the situation change, and sorry again for the inconveniences.
It is so unfortunate to know that the game cannot run on Macintosh for now... but still, thank you for your reply. I'm looking forward to the Mac version in the future!
Yeah, the kind of things that happen during the Jam, sorry about that. As I said I will update you in the case I get a mac build release. In the meantime you can checkout the other games in my pages, hope you will find some cool games to play :D
Cool game idea, I really love the art style :0 , though I wish that tail and dragon movement were smoother.
Thanks for your feedback. Did you wish the movement were smother in terms of controls response? Or that the dragon could move freely in the map?
How do i open it, when i try to i get "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). click OK to close the application.